This video changed my whole workflow today.....
FREE SOFTWARE BELOW >
I like blender for 3D... but these are the replacements of the adobe suite for me...
If you do any kind of digital media creation then there's no question that Adobe's Creative Suite is the industry standard. It comes with a price though, and unlike other types of software products, it's an ongoing price. You're never done paying for Adobe software, and because of that you may be put off by the prospect of doing any kind of serious media creation. You don't have to let that stop you any longer though because there's plenty of free alternatives to choose from, and in this video I'll be outlining some of them.
The free alternatives are as follows...
- GIMP: https://www.gimp.org/
- Affinity Photo https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/
- Krita: https://krita.org/en/
- Photopea: https://www.photopea.com/
Affinity is actually not free it's $50 bucks one time fee but totally worth it!
- Darktable: https://www.darktable.org/ -
- RawTherapee: https://rawtherapee.com/
- Affinity Designer https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/designer/
- Inkscape: https://inkscape.org/
- Vectr: https://vectr.com/
- Affinity Publisher https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/publisher/
- Scribus: https://www.scribus.net/
- Lucidoress: https://www.lucidpress.com/pages/
- Blender: https://www.blender.org/
After Effects -
- Natron: https://natrongithub.github.io/
- Audacity: https://www.audacityteam.org/
- BlueGriffon: http://bluegriffon.org/